Thank You

We survived our looooong day and awoke well-rested and in good moods. My sweet boy...soon to be a man...did outstanding. He did all they needed him to do. He was a little overwhelmed with all the contact to his head, but he did his best to be brave. It wasn't anything painful that was done to him, but he has always had an aversion to people touching his head. If I had had two surgeries performed on my head, I think I would feel the same way. Regardless, he is well. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and kinds acts of love. We are truly blessed to have such a great community. I've had people ask, What can we do? There's nothing per se that can be done at the moment. Once we get results there may be some things we need, but honestly, the best thing that can be done for our family you are all doing. Keep us in prayer. If you ask me how I'm doing and I tell you "I'm fine" and start bawling, go ahead and assume I'm lying. I tend to try to do all things on my own. I do need help emotionally more than I need help physically. So, that's what we truly need. And I can't believe I will actually post that. I'm considering deleting it to avoid exposing myself for the weakling that I am. Okay I'm publishing post before I chicken out. You all rock.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

I prayed for you guys this week. Abigail has had several surgeries and we spent a good deal of her first 5 or 6 years at the hospitals and stuff. Well, it wasn't really a good deal of the time, but it sure seems like it when it is your kid.

We'll continue praying and we are glad he did so well at the tests.

Jaime said...

I prayed for you guys this week. Abigail has had several surgeries and we spent a good deal of her first 5 or 6 years at the hospitals and stuff. Well, it wasn't really a good deal of the time, but it sure seems like it when it is your kid.

We'll continue praying and we are glad he did so well at the tests.