It's Worth Fighting For - by Yours Truly

When I am inspired, I write. Here's another one for you. Don't be too harsh.

It's worth fighting for, this concept of community.
It's worth fighting for, this concept of faith.
It's worth fighting for, although the cost is high.
It's worth fighting for, although I will have to wait.
I've seen a life transformed
From shattered and useless to whole
I've seen a heart softened
From cold and distanced to restored
I've known a powerful God
Who leaves no work started undone
I've known an awesome God
Who covers my failures with his blood
It's worth fighting for, my children will need an example
It's worth fighting for, to see more than what eyes see
It's worth fighting for, to cling to a vision that's impossible
It's worth fighting for, fight alongside me

0 comments: