My Thoughts After Processing the Face Off Debate

I believe in God. I believe in angels and dark forces. I believe there is an enemy who wants to take me out because I am a child of God. I believe he wants to do this to get back at God. I know everyone has their ideas about what good and evil is and I have heard lots of those ideas. But for me, what it boils down to is this....God is good and if God is good, satan is evil. Who's side do you think I'm going to choose. Life choosing God has been the most painful, heart-wrenching, sacrificing experience of my life. But I still choose God, because there is a God and there is a devil, and he will use any opportunity to take me out and render my useless. He will use any opportunity to steal, kill, and destroy all the God has prepared for me. I choose God.

0 comments: