What Are You Passionate About

Just two of the things I'm passionate about
Someone once asked me what I was passionate about. At the time I wasn't sure how to answer. I am passionate about my family. It is my highest priority, other than being a godly woman, to be a great wife to my wonderful husband and a godly mother to my highly energetic children. It isn't easy to fulfill these tasks. It is the hardest work I have ever done. I've been thinking about it for a while and I realized I know what I am passionate about. I am passionate about families. I am passionate about sharing my experiences in an effort to help other women achieve their dreams of family. Everyone has something they are passionate about and I love that they vary greatly from person to person. My passion it family and keeping them whole. I don't know how God will use that for His service, but I am open to finding out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pizza and beer.

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing. I didn't realize those were passions for you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pizza and beer.

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing. I didn't realize those were passions for you.