Small Things

It's funny! Today I was checking out our martial arts school newsletter and to my surprise I was named Student of the Month. I even received a certificate. It's funny, I don't need a certificate to tell me I worked hard. My sore muscles tell me I am working hard. But it made me feel a little proud. Proud of the fact that I actually signed up for the class. Proud that I kept going back even though I thought I was going to die after the first class. Proud that I have broken my toe and still keep on doing class. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big thing, but it's a small things that makes me feel like I've grown as a person.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

hey

your always breaking nones. What is with that.

Sounds like fun tho!

Jaime said...

I meant bones. i don't even know what a "none" is.

Jaime said...

hey

your always breaking nones. What is with that.

Sounds like fun tho!

Jaime said...

I meant bones. i don't even know what a "none" is.