Mediocre Christianity

So, just to recap, we participated in the tournament and survived. The kids did much better than they thought they would and I did about what I was expecting. It was a great experience and I am so glad we had the opportunity to do it. We all learned a valuable lesson on what it takes to be good at anything you do.
Which leads me to my next topic. I'm going to ask the question and hopefully I'll get some feedback. I really need to hear from anyone who has an opinion on this. Here's the question.
I hear many people talk of being Christan and giving God the glory in all we do. How can we give God the glory if we are performing at mediocre levels? AND...If we pursue excellence in all we do, how do we avoid crossing the line of making our performance more important than serving God?
I'd love to hear any thoughts on these questions. Whether you have a Christian perspective or not.

0 comments: