Pushing Past the Pain

I must admit, this resolve to get fit spiritually and physically is coming at a price. Reading the Word is so difficult to do when you have a million other things on your list to do. Yes I know it shouldn't be a to do thing, but sometimes it is. As is physically exercising. The only upside with the physical is I have a class I have to be at. I have a time set aside to give to it. Reading is proving to be a little more complicated. So, I'm going to have to set aside time for it as I have done with my classes.
I had to do some exercises today that were painful, but I pushed past it and was able to complete the practice. I feel great having done it. Reading will have to be the same way. It's true there are other things I want to do and it will cost me, but isn't developing a relationship with God worth pushing past the pain? The more I grow in Him image the more I will influence the world around me.

0 comments: