Choice To Trust

I found this a few days ago and had to smile. This was a pivotal moment in my faith walk with God. I thought I would share.

January 14, 2005
I have been faced with the issue of trusting God for quite a while now. I suppose God is trying to say something. I've been going back and forth about the choice to trust God and I believe I have come to a decision. Here it is.

I choose to trust God. I don't completely understand God or His ways. I don't completely know what God has laid out for me. I don't know where He will take me. I don't really know alot. BUT! I know god loves me and I know I love God and without God I am lost. I know until now, God has always kept His promises to me and has always used my mistakes to help me to learn more about His love for me. SO! I choose to trust God based on those things I know and those things I don't know. I trust God. I can't see Him, physically feel Him, taste Him, or smell Him, but I choose to trust Him.

0 comments: